This page describes the administrative principles of the website in relation to the processing of users' personal data.
This data protection declaration complies with the provisions of Art. 13 of LD-No. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code for those who interact with our company's web services accessible from a computer at the following address: qwarzo.com, linked to the homepage of the company's official website.
The data protection declaration relates only to this website and not to other websites that can be visited via links.
The statement also applies to Recommendation No. 2/2001, which the European authorities for the protection of personal data of the group pursuant to Art. 29 of Directive No. 95/46 / CE, have adopted on May 17, 2001 in order to set the minimum requirements for online collection of personal data and, in particular, the methods, timing and type of information that the data controller must provide to users when accessing their website, regardless of the reason why they connect.
After consulting this website, data about identified or unidentified persons may be used.
The data controller is Qwarzo S.p.A. in the person of its temporary legal representative.
Data Processing Location
The data processing in connection with the services of this website is carried out on the company’s business premises only by technical staff from the department responsible for processing or by staff occasionally charged with carrying out maintenance work. No data gathered through our web services is communicated or broadcasted. The personal data of users who request information material (slips of paper, CD-ROM, catalogs, price lists, answers to questions, various documents, etc.) is used only to carry out the service or fulfil the request.
Nature of the Data Processed
Navigation data: the information systems and software procedures necessary for the proper functioning of this website will collect, during normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit when using Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with specific individuals, but by its very nature it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method by which the request was sent to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user's operating system and information environment. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check the functionality and are deleted immediately after processing). The data can be used to determine the responsibility in the event of computer fraud against the website: otherwise the data of the web contacts will not be stored for longer than seven days. *“Data provided voluntarily by the user**: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses given on this website includes the collection of the sender address, which is necessary for the reply, together with all other personal data contained in the message.
Specific summary statements will be gradually published or displayed on the pages of the website containing services available upon request.
Optional Provision of Data
Except as stated for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal information or not.
Failure to provide it may mean that we cannot provide the requested services.
Personal data are processed using automated tools for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Special security measures have been used to prevent data loss, illegal use, improper or unauthorized access.
Rights of Interested Parties
Data subjects have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of this data, to know its content and origin, to check its correctness and to request supplements, updates or corrections (e.g. complete.For more information, see Art.7 of Act No. 196/2003 ). In accordance with the provisions of the same article, you have the right to request the deletion, anonymization or blocking of all unlawfully processed data, and in any case to object to processing for legitimate reasons.
This new declaration is drawn up in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the LD 196/2003, will be published after the changes introduced by the LD of December 6, 2011 No. 13. 201, which has significantly changed some regulatory definitions.
This new declaration therefore replaces all previous versions.
We would therefore like to inform you that:
1) As part of our business relationship, our company must collect and process your personal data;
2) to guarantee maximum clarity, we are supplying the following definitions under L.D.196/2003:
- Processing: any operation carried out with or without the help of electronic means that involves the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, consultation, comparison, use, linking, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data;
- Personal data: all information about natural persons who, even indirectly, that can be identified by reference to other information, including a personal identification number.
In accordance with Article 13 of LD 196/2003 (Data Protection Code), we therefore inform you that our company collects and processes your personal data according to the following principles:
- Purpose: the data is processed in order to properly perform accounting, tax, commercial and technical tasks as well as the company's activities related to the existing business relationship;
- Advertising purposes: upon consent, the information may also be used to send advertising materials/messages by post, e-mail, fax, SMS, etc;
- After giving your consent, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes at any time, free of charge;
- Method: data will be processed, both in paper and electronic form, in full compliance with the law, in accordance with the letter of law and fairness, and with full protection of your privacy;
- Optional data provision: data provision is optional and not obligatory;
- Consequences of refusal: failure to provide data or refuse to process it may mean that we cannot continue our business or other relationship with our company;
- Your current or future relationship will not be affected if you do not consent to the use of your data for the transmission of advertising materials;
- Persons or categories of persons to whom the information can be communicated or transmitted: the information may only be passed on to third parties for the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations. The information may not be disseminated under any circumstances;
- Persons or categories of persons to whom information may be disclosed: information may only be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal or contractual obligations. Information may not be disseminated under any circumstances;
- Company employees responsible for processing: information is processed only by company employees who are responsible for the administration and commercial area;
- Rights of the individual: the individual is entitled to all rights under Article 7, the full text of which is at the end of the page and forms an integral part thereof: This statement can be supplemented orally or in writing with further elements and recommendations to answer any "data protection" questions and to reflect regulatory developments.